Stevia Rebaudiana (Sweet Leaf) 90% Pure Extract

USD4.99USD39.99

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Stevia Rebaudiana is a member of the sunflower family from Central and South America. Growing to about 3 feet, it has been used there for centuries as a sweetener in things like Yerba Mate’ tea (available in our store). The leaf itself is about 25 times stronger than cane sugar, and extracts can be hundreds of times stronger. The taste of stevia, which is attributed to stevioside and rebaudioside, is not exactly the same as that of sugar and lasts longer. Stevia is also free of calories. Today, it is widely used in Japan, and has gained attention among diabetics and those who cannot take sugar. Stevia leaves can be used fresh or dried. WE ALSO OFFER STEVIA SEEDS, DRIED LEAF AND LEAF POWDER.

This is a 90% pure of the sweetening constituents of stevia leaf. The remaining 10% just consists of other components that are naturally in the leaf that have been extracted out. This is an extremely potent product that is many times sweeter than sugar, so an ounce will go a long way. With stevia extract, you want to make sure to use just enough to get the sweetening effects without the full stevia flavor.

In purchasing, international buyers agree to assume the risk of arrival of all items. We cannot replace lost or seized items. You will be required to confirm that you agree to these terms before items can be sent.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
Sizes

, ,

You may also like…